Linguine with Clams
Per 4 persone
Linguine 350 gr
Clams 1 kg
Garlic 1 clove
Anchovy paste½ teaspoon
Salt, Extra Virgin Oil 2 spoons
Chili pepper, parsley, salt according needs
- Let the clams for 12 hours in cold water with a little salt to let out the sand.
- Put garlic, oil and chilli in a saucepan and let fry until the garlic is little browned.
- Add the clams and parsley and cook for about 10 minutes until all the clams have opened, adding cooking water to prevent them from drying out.
- Cook the vermicelli for 9 minutes in plenty of salted water.
- Drain “al dente” and pour into the saucepan with clams.
- Serve hot.