Tortiglie napoletane with ragù made with Calabrian sausage and dry tomatoes
Tortiglie Napoletane 350 gr
Calabrian Sausage 5
Tomatoes “ciliegino” 300gr
Tomato sauce 350 gr
Dry Tomatoes 5
Extravirgin oil 2/3 spoons
Salt according needs
- Cut the Calabrian sausage into small pieces, chop the leek and put it in a pan with the sausage and let it cook for 5 minutes until the leek is lightly brown.
- Cut the Tomatoes ciliegino in half and add to the pan with a little bit of water and the tomato sauce and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Soak the dried tomatoes in cold water for 10 min than chop the dried tomatoes into pieces and add them to the sauce.
- Let cook for 30 minutes until the sauce (ragù) is thick!
- Cook the Tortiglie for 9 minutes in plenty of salted water.
- Drain “al dente” and pour into the saucepan to amalgamate with the ragù.