Tagliatelle with asparagus and bacon(italian "pancetta")
Per 4 persone
Nidi di tagliatelle (Tagliatelle's nest) 320 gr.
Pancetta (bacon) 50 gr.
Asparagus 500 gr.
Pecorino romano cheese 50 gr.
Onion "Ramata di Montoro" 1
White wine 1 finger
- Cut off the asparagus tips and keep aside, clean the stems by removing the most fibrous part by cutting them into small rings.
- Peel the coppery onion of Montoro, finely chopping it
- In a pan, fry the onion, add the bacon and add white wine
- Put the pot on the stove with the water and cook the tagliatelle in boiling salted water
- Add the asparagus washers to the pan and pour in some pasta cooking water, add the asparagus tips after 5 minutes and finish cooking (10 minutes in total)
- Drain the tagliatelle "al dente"
Pour the tagliatelle into the pan and mix up well adding the pecorino cheese to whisk